Ideas for a 10 year old girl

crystalhicks

Anyone have any good ideas for a girl who is 10, has tons of stuff, and asks for nothing but a golf cart? (Her sister has a gator but she is too big for it now and can't drive it. We live in a small sub-division on the lake and lots of people own golf carts so she thinks she needs one)

Yes she wants it to ride in the neighborhood. I am afraid for her to have a Go Cart...they tend to go a little faster than a golf cart... I just hope to find something that will make her as equally happy on Christmas morning that has nothing to do with driving...hahaha...she doesn't pay enough attention on her bike so I can only imagine her on a golf cart or go cart....

The Nintendo Ds runs about $130, the "dogs" game is anywhere from $29-$39, depending on where you look. Toys R Us has a bundle right now for the Ds and the Dogs game for $149. But you have to go to the store, Amazon has it listed for way more, check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000BB5684/qid=1132089153/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-9227257-5493404?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846

My daughter is 10 and she's not really into toys so this year she's getting a digital camera and a scrapbook kit, a Fly pentop computer (very cool)http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00099EBHK/qid=1132089262/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-9227257-5493404?v=glance&s=imaginarium&n=507846 , and rollerblades.

We ordered our Nintendogs/DS bundle from buy.com for $149. Kmart had some the other day, I saw some at GameStop in the mall, also. Supposedly Target and ToysRUs also have them, but I've never seen them there.

The bundle comes in Teal or Pink. Or you can buy the DS ($129) and game ($29) seperately.

I have an offbeat idea: how about that new 20 questions game it is a blast hubby and I stood in the aisle in toys r us for nearly 30 minutes playing with them. They are the coolest things our 8 and 11 yo will definately be getting the pocket size in thier stockings and santa may bring mom and dad the tabletop version too. Your daughter and all of her friends will be amazed at how this thing reads your mind. I think Target has them on sale this week 25 for the tabletop and 10 for the pocket versions.

Mandy

TX

:bounce_fl

Well I have two suggestions but not sure of your price range.

1. Ipod shuffle (or some sort of Ipod)

2. Digital camera

My cousin (10 yrs old) got the shuffle for her bday and the my family (me, mom, sis) are getting her the digi cam (maybe the 89.99 easy share from target).

Her brother who is 9 is also asking for an Ipod for xmas. HTH