Need help finding University Gifts!!

SuperMommy

Ok, we draw names at my grandmothers (since there are about 30 people there). Well, one of the names we got was my cousins. He is a fan of the Texas Longhorns. It would be easy to find UGA or GT around here, but not teams that are farther away!! So, I need some help on where to find items. I was thinking a shirt or something (not sure). The gift range we set is $20-$30. Any help would be appreciated!!

See if you have a Steve & Barry's around you. It's a clothing store geared towards colleges (they have regular stuff there too) and they are insanely good prices. Jeans and Sweaters with hoods for under $10. Nothing is more than $10 in the entire store.

The clothes are great quality too and even have a lifetime warranty.

See if you have a Steve & Barry's around you. It's a clothing store geared towards colleges (they have regular stuff there too) and they are insanely good prices. Jeans and Sweaters with hoods for under $10. Nothing is more than $10 in the entire store.

The clothes are great quality too and even have a lifetime warranty.

looks like the only ones in GA are in Savannah and Brunswick, and NONE in TN. And I wanted to buy some cheap GT stuff! lol.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!! I will definatly have to check Wal-MArt and JC Pennys (I would rather not have to have something shipped to me). But if I can't find anything I will check the websites.

lol...thanks anyways Gporter34. I'm sure you do have all kinds of stuff around you.

And I could find all the Dawgs stuff I could ever dream of, but then again, those would be nightmars!! lol..I'm a GT fan!! Go Jackets!! :clapping: