Staples coupons good on BF!!

cami_reardon

Taken from another board...

There are 6.00/6.00 coupons good at Staples. Expires 2/15/06. Good on ANY purchase of 6.00 or more. Limit 1 coupon per transaction. Valid In Store, Online or Catalog purchases. No other coupon allowed.

Now I just wish I knew where they came from!!! If anyone finds any, I could sure use three. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Taken from another board...

There are 6.00/6.00 coupons good at Staples. Expires 2/15/06. Good on ANY purchase of 6.00 or more. Limit 1 coupon per transaction. Valid In Store, Online or Catalog purchases. No other coupon allowed.

Now I just wish I knew where they came from!!! If anyone finds any, I could sure use three. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I just tried googling all kind of combinations of this and came up with nothing. Sorry. I'd like to use it too. :( :(

Don't know about that and have never heard Staples offer something like that. There are 6.00 off coupons in the 'digital photgraphy guide' (avail in store near cameras) that are good on SD cards and the like. I plan on using those. Maybe she got these others by recycling ink catridges??