Question for Brad...

bethc24

And everyone will be packing the appleton best buy....around the entire store again like last year:P.

I always shop BF with my Mom in Racine, Glad to know Appleton BB is the same as Racine..my sis just told me I was crazy for planning on camping out at BB in Racine Friday morning. Then she asked me to get her a laptop..yeah right...come freeze with me!!!

I always shop BF with my Mom in Racine, Glad to know Appleton BB is the same as Racine..my sis just told me I was crazy for planning on camping out at BB in Racine Friday morning. Then she asked me to get her a laptop..yeah right...come freeze with me!!!

Depending on how the laptop adds end up I'll either be at BB in Green Bay or Walmart(maybee somewhere else...not sure yet.)

I'm proud to be a cheesehead..I like the Smiley!!! Can't say I'm proud of the Pack this year, but oh well...

Be proud of the Packs I went to the Falcons and Packs game yesterday and they played their hearts out the about half way through the 3 quarter the Falcons gave up score33-25:3paperbag :fryingpan

Be proud of the Packs I went to the Falcons and Packs game yesterday and they played their hearts out the about half way through the 3 quarter the Falcons gave up score33-25:3paperbag :fryingpan

I wear my Packers sweatshirt proudly.. they'd just better step it up next season. :sidesplit