Can I buy items @ Target now and get a price adjustment on BF?

Jasonlh1

I know at the local Target in my area does not do any ad matching if the item was already on sale. So if you buy something for 15.99 marked down from 19.99 you can not go in and get it for 9.99 on BF. Not sure if they are all like that cause the ours just started that policy according to the manager I talked to.

I know at the local Target in my area does not do any ad matching if the item was already on sale. So if you buy something for 15.99 marked down from 19.99 you can not go in and get it for 9.99 on BF. Not sure if they are all like that cause the ours just started that policy according to the manager I talked to.

I have got several adjustments on items. For example, the M&M's and hershey go on sale $2.00 and then they go 3 for $5.00. I ahve done this many times.

I asked my target today if they will adjust the prices on black friday and they said they would. And I am glad because I just bought the shrek slam for gamecube for $35 than after looking at the ad scan saw that they would be selling it for 28. I will be getting it adjusted! I also tried to buy the vsmile games so that I could get the ones I wanted to and get them adjusted on bf but like always all they had in stock was carebears! And FYI, I get up at four in the morning to go too and I don't see anything wrong with people getting the items ahead of time. Hopefully that will leave items available to the rest of us on bf.

Target does rainchecks for their BF sales. I got one last year for Monopoly I think. So even if you make that your last stop, or go on Saturday, you can still get what you want at the good price. Target is always my last stop because of that. Besides, the toy aisles are so small (at least at the one here) that everyone is stepping on everyone else. No Thank You! I'd rather go to TRU and have them price match Target's ad.

If its a two day sale, then they should PM or else alot of people will be returning and rebuying. If the add does not specifically state limited to stock on hand for that item, then they will raincheck it.

On a side note, if you have a 24hour Kmart in your area go at 12am on BF. The computer downloads the ads everynight at midnight, or ealier if the store chooses. That way you can beet the crowds and still get your items. It might work at other stores to, but I have not tried.