Anyone shop after Holiday sales?

amosb1

This is my first time at this site and i was told that people would be able to get a list of items for different stores that would go on sale the day after thanksgiving. I can not seem to find it. Was wondering if anyone could help me out with finding this list. Thank you very much :)

Guest clips2save

This is my first time at this site and i was told that people would be able to get a list of items for different stores that would go on sale the day after thanksgiving. I can not seem to find it. Was wondering if anyone could help me out with finding this list. Thank you very much :)

Go to the Forums section & look for Black Friday 2005.

I acutally bought some makeup sets from Walmart last year for cents on the dollar. I think they were 75% off. I found them by the wrapping paper and bows, etc so I think maybe someone was hiding them. I scanned them to make suer they were on sale and yes they were! Great deals for my daughter this year

I always shop the after holidays sales. DH and I just got done shopping the after Halloween sales, he takes lots of candy to work for his co-workers, and we got most of it for 90% off. I also love getting the gift sets after Christmas, and anything else I think is neat or would make a good gift for someone the following year.

I always shop the after holidays sales. DH and I just got done shopping the after Halloween sales, he takes lots of candy to work for his co-workers, and we got most of it for 90% off. I also love getting the gift sets after Christmas, and anything else I think is neat or would make a good gift for someone the following year.

Halloween candy 90% off? Where?!?!?!? In my area it disappears at 75% off.