Portable DVD players

knittingarrows

Does anyone have a recommendation for these? My mom thinks the best buy bogo 3.5 inch screen is a good deal - I say no-way!

I know I want a 7 inch +, and I'd like walmarts dual screen, but money being money, I'm thinking of one of the 90ish dollar ones from-

Kmart

Radio Shack

Sears

Wallgreens

Suggestsions? Don't-buy-whatever-you-do's?

Thanks!

3" ones are going to be small like a gameboy i bet..the screen. I bought 5" ones last yr at walmart they are good. i could enjoy watching on that size. i noticed the radio shack on didnt look like it closed i would worry about it getting scratched up. the one i have lookes like this and comes with a clicker which is a good thing.

http://superstore-electronics.com/prod_images_large/apex_PD10.jpg

Will this be better than the deal at Sears on the 7" protron???? That's the one I was planning on buying, but if there is a sweeter deal out there......

This one is $149.00 with mail in rebate......if you have a Costco by you and are a memeber ( or know someone who is ) they will have a 7" Portable Dvd Player with Carry Case and Headphones for $99.99. :D

This one is $149.00 with mail in rebate......if you have a Costco by you and are a memeber ( or know someone who is ) they will have a 7" Portable Dvd Player with Carry Case and Headphones for $99.99. :D

On Black Friday, this dvd player will be $89.00 which is $60 off and I can choose pick up in store and not pay shipping....... So total cost would be $89 plus Tax. This one at sears also includes the case and extras.