Has anyone gone to Staples on BF first?

jmzupko

So..does that mean you can order online and just pck up at the store? or if u call te 800 number and pick up at the store? could u pl explain how that works?

Thanks

Brian.

If you order $50.00 or more at staples you get free shipping. They don't offer in store pick up at least I've never heard of it (at Staples that is).

Also, if you have a staples customer card (not sure what it's actually called) you get free shipping on any amount!

It only takes about 2 days to get to me. Order on Friday and with the weekend I'd say I'd get it on Mon or Tuesday. They have great shipping service!

Look at it this way. Order online or thru the 800 # and have it delivered to your door instead of stashing it in your car. Leaves more room for other stores stuff

I would liek more info on the calling too please. Staples ad states very clearly that doorbusters are in store only. They've been this way for years and Would certainly like to know if you can call 800# for those. I have gone to Staples in years past and been first just getting there an hour early. However, in our town any of the doorbusters do get taken quickly!

I went to Staples first 2 years ago when they had the 17" LCD for $150 or so. There were people waiting outside but not all that many. No where even close to Best BUy numbers. All the peopel that don't know any better just go riht to Best Buy or something like that for the electronics. THing is, OD, OM, and Staples lots of times have even better deals but people don't think to look in their ads.

Last two years in a row I've gone to Staples first. We usally show up 5 minutes before they open. We get in and out in 1/2 hour, go grab a quick breakfast @ McD's and then head over to OfficeMax.

OfficeMax is another story. We waited in line for 2.5 hours last year and the line was just straight back from the registers to the very back of the store. I have no idea what took them so long, unless the delay was caused by the fact that they only had three registers open and one of them was for cash-only. :banghead:

I'm actually considering driving out of my way to go to a different OfficeMax, just to try and avoid a similar experience.

I've been to Staples either first or second the last 2 years. As mentioned, it's very organized, with tickets to hand out as soon as you walk in. Between myself or DW, we don't get there any sooner than 30 minutes early, without having any trouble getting what we wanted.

I have the last 3 years. I own a small business and usually they had items I need. At my store in Vestal, NY a Staples employee comes out about 15 minutes before the store opens and passes out slips with the item printed on it for the early bird specials. They tell us you have one hour to pick up the early bird special. If you needed other item you could go shopping for an hour than go for your early bird special:D