are you as OCD as I am?

timbermommy

Do you coordinate your childrens gifts by wrapping paper? ( example My son this year has star wars.. my daughter has princesses and my baby daughter has pooh)

do you try to have your tree match or themed? ( this year i dont know.. last year was a medely cause the kids helped.. but years before that.. was silver.. red.. blue...

do you change table cloths and plates/cups?

Usually use about 3 kinds of paper, but don't use it to differentiate between kids. Just for variety. And Santa always uses some type of paper that is totally different from ours.

Tree is a hodgepodge as we have built it over 9 years of collecting a new ornament each year for each of us.

I probably have 15 rolls of wrap;no themes here. The tree is a collection of ornaments that have been in the family since who knows when, homemade and gifts from the kids. Most of the time I do not put names on the packages, but will write something like To the one who..... and name an accomplishment or a feature or a like or dislike. The have always loved figuring it out. I did make all the tags a color one year, that way they could not guess what was in them.