H&r block software

I used HandR Block a few years ago and it cost me to get audited . They had made a mistake and I had to pay 2000. I now use TurboTax. I don't buy the software, I go straight to their website and sign in. THey keep my info stored in their system from year to year and I don't have to start over and enter all that personal info , just the wage amounts.

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE......do NOT use H&R Block---either software or B&M offices. Take this advice from someone who has worked at the IRS and saw the multitiude of

mistakes that came in on their returns. Some of them were not even added up correctly but had to be input anyway because we could not alter any info on a tax return. And they are stupidly expensive--more so than other tax preparerers.

I used HandR Block a few years ago and it cost me to get audited . They had made a mistake and I had to pay 2000. I now use TurboTax. I don't buy the software, I go straight to their website and sign in. THey keep my info stored in their system from year to year and I don't have to start over and enter all that personal info , just the wage amounts.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE TurboTax!

I did my taxes last Friday and I got my state return yesterday and my federal this morning.

I love them also. I did mine last week and waited until this week to file in case some extra info came in. It was accepted in less than 5 minutes and I got over 5500 back in refund. I've been doing mine on there since the bad audit in 2003. They know all our socials and last years info . It's amazing how well they are designed.