Kmart clearance toys additional 50% off

Kim3498

Just scored big time at my local Kmart on toys. They had tons of Polly Pockets stuff and Toy Story 3 stuff for as low as $2.50. Lots of Liv dolls for $5.00,baby Alive dolls for $9.00,and lots of Star Wars stuff cheap and more. Knocked out all of my birthday and Christmas gifts for all kids in my family all in one day. Even had lots of video games cheap. The video games were not extra off but still great deals. :) Edited by Kim3498

Thanks for posting this. It is hard to figure out when Kmart does this. I am learning it is more often than not, but to catch it is rather tricky. I do find to get lots of goodies, since it is not near as popular has Target. I will be making a trip there tomorrow.

Thanks for posting this. It is hard to figure out when Kmart does this. I am learning it is more often than not, but to catch it is rather tricky. I do find to get lots of goodies, since it is not near as popular has Target. I will be making a trip there tomorrow.

Your welcome. I hope you find lots of great deals. I lucked up big time. Wondered by as they were putting up the signs. They had added lots of cute toys to the selection. I can't remember everything that they had but there were 2 full aisles and some end caps too. Thinking I might need to go back tonight.......

What video games did you find?

They had a whole table full of ps3, xbox360, Wii , and ds games. I just bought one Wii game and it was a naruto game I think it was $9.99. I do remember a few..... They had u draw for Wii and ds, guitar hero, rock band, Jillian Michaels ultimate workout, that's just a few. They had lots more, but that's all I can remember. If ds13 had been with me he would've remembered more.....

Edited by Kim3498

They had a whole table full of ps3, xbox360, Wii , and ds games. I just bought one Wii game and it was a naruto game I think it was $9.99. I do remember a few..... They had u draw for Wii and ds, guitar hero, rock band, Jillian Michaels ultimate workout, that's just a few. They had lots more, but that's all I can remember. If ds13 had been with me he would've remembered more.....

Thanks! my niece's bday is Wed. and she requested wii or ds games so I may go check it out.

• 2 months later...
I didn't make it there until today so it was pretty picked over... didn't get anything. Saw lots of boys action figures that I had no interest in. Lots of barbie-type dolls with giant heads... don't remember what they were called. A few other odds and ends. My store was actually organized for once and it looks like they started out with a lot... oh well, maybe I'll get lucky next time.