Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Today I bought a boys 12' hot wheels bike for 70% and paid $20. I also saved 5% by using my red card. I also lucked out and found 9 bottles of the orange tangerine clearance Sobe water. I bought my daughter more 70% shoes. In the parking lot right next to my car inside a shopping cart, I found a Target coupon mailer that had all sorts of coupons. On the back it had a coupon for a free 2 liter Pepsi. This coupon book is for new people fresh market stores.

I hit the Target clearance lottery today! :D Just when I had about given up on them. There was no obvious summer clearance left. I was perusing and tucked behind the camping stuff I found a Magaritaville Drink maker. The original price was $199.99 I got it for $19.99 plus another 5% off from my pharnacy rewards :tongue1: Whoever stashed it away will not be too happy, lol.

I am giving it to DS for his "man cave" lol item # 072041598 is on the receipt

Awesome deal, congrats! That's the one thing I was really hoping to find but they were long gone from our stores at 50%. :)

Im soo bummed I missed summer clearance. I went back yesterday to look for the "water babies deal"... both stores had a ton of both, all came up item not found and both stores wouldnt give it to me at the clearance price. I told them Ill even take it for 70% off instead of 90% HaHa... they knew they were marked that before. The last store actually called "upstairs" I could tell she wanted to give it to me... she offered me 20%, I left them. So bummed! I looked for that margaritaville drink maker... none

toys at all three of my locals stores are standing at 30/50% off. Few things at 70%. I think I saw someone posted some of the water pools and slides were 90%... not here in So. Riverside County, CA!

Does anyone know if the little tikes cozy coupe ( http://www.target.com/p/little-tikes-cozy-coupe-30th-anniversary-edition/-/A-11134588#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink ) ever gets marked down with this July clearance? Ive been wanting one of these for a few years.

If it isn't already marked, it won't be. I've never seen it marked down. Unless they are changing the design or they stop carrying it for a period at a particular store, unlikely to go on clearance since it is a standard item.

Today I bought a boys 12' hot wheels bike for 70% and paid $20. I also saved 5% by using my red card. I also lucked out and found 9 bottles of the orange tangerine clearance Sobe water. I bought my daughter more 70% shoes. In the parking lot right next to my car inside a shopping cart, I found a Target coupon mailer that had all sorts of coupons. On the back it had a coupon for a free 2 liter Pepsi. This coupon book is for new people fresh market stores.

Do you have a dpci for the bike??

thank you for the checker... this will be so much easier

It is helpful, but it doesn't work with everything, only items they also sell online. Also, be aware that they only update the system every 48 hours, so if it shows fewer than 10 of something, especially clearance, don't count on accuracy. If you have a smart phone, you can also just download the Target app and use it.

It is helpful, but it doesn't work with everything, only items they also sell online. Also, be aware that they only update the system every 48 hours, so if it shows fewer than 10 of something, especially clearance, don't count on accuracy. If you have a smart phone, you can also just download the Target app and use it.

I have been using it for about 6 months, and have never found anything that it didn't recognize. The seasonal summer snow cone maker, tea cake maker, heck even a single snickers bar (that would not be online) has shown up for me. And i have even checked for an item before i walked into a store, bought all they had of the item (about 30 pieces) and within about 30 mins it was now showing out of stock. Now, the walmart section of the link i have never figured out because the walmart item numbers are so hard to find on the stuff i want!

I got ours at Target's July clearance for 75% off (3? years ago). I'm not sure if they were changing designs right then or not.

They are a bit of a pain to put together and I see them pretty often at rummage sales. If you can't find one clearanced you might be be able to find a used one, and save the hassle of trying to put it together.

Was disappointed this morning. Last Monday a few of the baby strollers went 50%. When I went today the whole section was cleared out. I really wanted one for my DDIL who is expecting in Jan 2013. Toys were all moved to the endcaps (at least most) but no special aisle like last year. Hopefully I will catch toys at 70%. My mom is going to a different Target here in Chesapeake, VA to check the strollers and toys there.

I have been using it for about 6 months, and have never found anything that it didn't recognize. The seasonal summer snow cone maker, tea cake maker, heck even a single snickers bar (that would not be online) has shown up for me. And i have even checked for an item before i walked into a store, bought all they had of the item (about 30 pieces) and within about 30 mins it was now showing out of stock. Now, the walmart section of the link i have never figured out because the walmart item numbers are so hard to find on the stuff i want!

Hmmm, it must have been improved then, because I never have had good luck with it.

I really wanted one for my DDIL who is expecting in Jan 2013.

I've read from others they do their big baby clearance twice a year and next time will be the end of January/beginning of February. So that would be perfect timing! Especially since she wouldn't need a stroller right when the baby is born anyways :)

Was disappointed this morning. Last Monday a few of the baby strollers went 50%. When I went today the whole section was cleared out. I really wanted one for my DDIL who is expecting in Jan 2013. Toys were all moved to the endcaps (at least most) but no special aisle like last year. Hopefully I will catch toys at 70%. My mom is going to a different Target here in Chesapeake, VA to check the strollers and toys there.

Check different stores..One of my stores completely sold their baby gear at 50% off..While another store will have a lot when it goes to 70%. That store happens to be in an area where many retired people live..So I would check around at all the stores..and don't depend on the inventory checker for baby gear. It has been wrong on every single piece I have looked up...Telling me it isn't in inventory when it is...

Please let us know what store if they are marked down. I would love one but too frugal to pay full price

I just used the inventory checker and Azusa and Baldwin hills have limited availablity... both when called only have one left. Baldwin said that is thier store display and they arnt able to sell it because it is not complete. Azusa cant find it, took my number and will call me if they see it and the clearance price was $59.98 (70%) So far, no one has any left... and I have checked probably 50 stores.

Please let us know what store if they are marked down. I would love one but too frugal to pay full price

Margarittaville Margarita Maker (072-04-1598). Azusa has one left and they are holding it for me. Its $60.00 (70%), let me know if anyone is interested in picking it up, they will only hold until tonight. I decided not to get it since I have a Ninja blender that is awesome AND I was hoping it would have been 90% off, haha

I've read from others they do their big baby clearance twice a year and next time will be the end of January/beginning of February. So that would be perfect timing! Especially since she wouldn't need a stroller right when the baby is born anyways :)

Thanks!!

Check different stores..One of my stores completely sold their baby gear at 50% off..While another store will have a lot when it goes to 70%. That store happens to be in an area where many retired people live..So I would check around at all the stores..and don't depend on the inventory checker for baby gear. It has been wrong on every single piece I have looked up...Telling me it isn't in inventory when it is...

I checked 2 stores today, I won't be able to get to the othere 2 until Saturday.

Anyone live in N. VA remember what day (wed or thurs) the markdown happened last year (what store do you go to?) ? I cant find my July 2011 receipts to figure it out and its making me crazy because there is no way I will be able to get to target tomorrow morning, so im freaking out a little and really hoping it wont happen till thurs lol.

Margarittaville Margarita Maker (072-04-1598). Azusa has one left and they are holding it for me. Its $60.00 (70%), let me know if anyone is interested in picking it up, they will only hold until tonight. I decided not to get it since I have a Ninja blender that is awesome AND I was hoping it would have been 90% off, haha

I am interested in picking it up. Just saw this morning.

I am interested in picking it up. Just saw this morning.

MOMLORI... they were holding it in the dressing room for me. They said they would only hold it until last night and would be putting it back out on the floor (Im guessing this morning). Here is the number if you want to call and check 626-629-1121, I would call now. Good Luck!

MOMLORI... they were holding it in the dressing room for me. They said they would only hold it until last night and would be putting it back out on the floor (Im guessing this morning). Here is the number if you want to call and check 626-629-1121, I would call now. Good Luck!

Thanks cute - got it.:gdlicklips: