AAA Members beat the lines at Toys r us

Guest Frieked

Guest Frieked

This is for the NY AAA, I'm not sure about other states... go to AAA.com and enter your zip code to see if there's anything similar in your area.

http://www.aaany.com/savings/shopping/story.asp?xml=toys_r_us.xml&SrcID=06&zip=11735

What's the deal? Members shop for the holidays without the crowds and lines. Enjoy refreshments, games, raffles, and the first 100 members receive a free gift.

When and Where?

Sunday November 13 th 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.

Toys "R" Us Huntington 350 RT 110

Sunday November 20 th 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.

Toys "R" Us Carle Place, 117 Old Country Road

Toys "R" Us Riverhead 1151 Old Country Road

Sunday December 4 th 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.*

Toys "R" Us Yonkers 1000 Central Ave.

More locations to come

How? Members must show valid AAA membership card (subject to ID) upon entry.

What to expect: A fun night of shopping, prizes giveaways and refreshments- with no crowds!

The fine print:Limit 2 guests per member. All membership cards must be valid and are subject to ID. Only members receive a free gift.

*Stores open at 9 a.m. members will be entered into drawings until 11 a.m.

To R.S.V.P. email your name, membership number and store location to [email protected].

Guest Frieked

yeah but without the BF prices isnt it just another day at toysrus?

Checking now. If We are MI AAA members but shopping in OH It would still work yes? Grr something tells me my "call" list got bigger LOL

TY for the heads up

I'm not sure about the prices, it doesn't specify, at the very least there is a "free gift"

just say this listed in the MI page:

Target.com Offers 10 Percent Discount

At www.aaa.com/target, AAA members save 10 percent, and receive any free shipping offers at the time of purchase. Save on items for the entire family, including furniture, toys, sporting goods, designer name merchandise and gifts. With more than 80,000 products, Target's Web site has even more products than local Target stores.

Wouldnt that be nice if Target had the BF stuff online LOL

Now an even bigger TY LOL I never think to look for AAA savings. We have been members for awhile and i dont think ever used it except the freebies at the race track lol

Guest Frieked

just say this listed in the MI page:

Target.com Offers 10 Percent Discount

At www.aaa.com/target, AAA members save 10 percent, and receive any free shipping offers at the time of purchase. Save on items for the entire family, including furniture, toys, sporting goods, designer name merchandise and gifts. With more than 80,000 products, Target's Web site has even more products than local Target stores.

Wouldnt that be nice if Target had the BF stuff online LOL

Now an even bigger TY LOL I never think to look for AAA savings. We have been members for awhile and i dont think ever used it except the freebies at the race track lol

I never really thought to look at it either... DigDoug's other thread on AAA made me go and check it out.