Cingular Motorala Razr V3 Phone at Wal-Mart

lchapman18

So what do I do if I just want to extend my current plan...is this possible? This is for the BB deal btw

If its just for new customers...its the dumbest deal ever as it only works for people who are just getting a cell phone. If you're just getting a cell phone, you're either a kid, very elderly, technology illiterate, or poor. If you are any of these things, the phone does not apply to you, meaning it would only be a deal for those whose plan just happend to run out this month...

]If its just for new customers...its the dumbest deal ever as it only works for people who are just getting a cell phone. ...

That's the way it works. They are signing up new customers for 24 months at usually over $50 a month. They'll get their money back on the phone.

If you already have a contract (I do too), they don't need to offer you a special deal. They already have your business.

They should be interested in keeping my business for 24 more months...

honestly, no one is going to buy this deal unless their service just happends to be running out. No one is just getting their first phone, and if they are, this phone is not for them. Anyone just getting a phone wouldn't even know about BF. Ridiculous.

btw, where did you find all this information about the BB deal?