Cingular Motorala Razr V3 Phone at Wal-Mart

lchapman18

I just noticed this is in the best buy ad scan for $39 after $250 instant rebate and $60 MIR

The black one is pictured.

I'm looking at the best buy list on the main BF site and it says 39.99 with services, but I can't click and I can't find that deal on best buys site anywhere.

Okay after doing a little more research on the site it still looks like you have to get a plan. I put in my zipcode and put in just to upgrade my phone and the razr was 699.99. It seems the rebates may only be available when getting a new contract, but I am not positive on this.

I work for wal mart in a connection center booth..

We sell the razr for 68 dollars with a 2 year contract..

there is NO way they are gonna bump up the price to 88 with a 2 year contract..

so this must be the price without contract.. i hope.. lol

Ok just to make things straight. Walmart lowered the price of the razor to $68 with a 2yr contract. The ad is going to be wrong. That item is NOT on blitz. It is advertised in their week long ad. Walmart decided at the last moment to lower the price. Too late to change the ad. This is NOT prepaid or the price of the phone with out a contract.

Ok just to make things straight. Walmart lowered the price of the razor to $68 with a 2yr contract. The ad is going to be wrong. That item is NOT on blitz. It is advertised in their week long ad. Walmart decided at the last moment to lower the price. Too late to change the ad. This is NOT prepaid or the price of the phone with out a contract.

How do you know that? It would make sense for a prepaid version to be more expensive..

All of you with a current Cingular contract should be aware that you can buy a prepaid Cingular GoPhone (such as this RAZR) and simply insert your sim card in the prepaid phone and BAM! new phone!!!

My current SIM will turn a prepaid into a phone under my current plan????

Absolutely.... As long as the prepaid phone you buy is Cingular.

(or "unlocked", but that's whole 'nother thread).

Good info! I did not know that. I knew you could switch the SIM (I did for the one I got off ebay), but I didn't think the same was true on the prepaid ones.