Amazon - TCL 40-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV with 2-Year Warranty - Now $299.99

Impala319

12/24 update from noehlp: This IS available again - BUT for $40 more - price is NOW $299.99

Amazon - TCL 40-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV with 2-Year Warranty - $259.99 For Amazon Prime members - Free Shipping

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004UETB20/ref=xs_gb_A1MIHDM47QCIS8?pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0DPE1CTY47XXMRJS1QMS

:eyepoppin:eyepoppin

Edited by noehlp
price update

I must ask, did anyone purchase one? I would have been thrilled for this deal!

Going through my emails and it looks like Amazon emailed this out as the Deal of The Day for this price. Now their site shows a TV Mount.

Edited by noehlp

I must ask, did anyone purchase one? I would have been thrilled for this deal!

Going through my emails and it looks like Amazon emailed this out as the Deal of The Day for this price. Now their site shows a TV Mount.

I did order order it at 7:10am CST. It was sold out by 8:15am. Best part is, I used a $100 credit I had from earlier xbox/kinnect purchase! I think this is one of the top 5 best deals ever! Plus, only $10 to have it here tomorrow with Prime.

I did order order it at 7:10am CST. It was sold out by 8:15am. Best part is, I used a $100 credit I had from earlier xbox/kinnect purchase! I think this is one of the top 5 best deals ever! Plus, only $10 to have it here tomorrow with Prime.

I am very jealous, fwiw. Awesome deal w/ using your credit too!

GREAT post Impala!

I am very jealous, fwiw. Awesome deal w/ using your credit too!

GREAT post Impala!

I checked my email when I woke up and it was sent to me as deal of the day. I hurried and bought it and ran out for last minute errands this morning. Just got back, and I missed out on the $9.99 wall hanger. Tried to put it in my cart, but it says OOS. I am soooo not complaining! lol. I had got ds16 the 42" for $299 from newegg. Now got one for ds12. My kids are soooo fricken spoiled!

Edited by siczlo

Good price...But if you read the first review it says that it worked great at first but after 5 months he had problems and the company gave him no customer service. But still a good price...Decisions..Decisions.

When i bought it, it came with a 2 year warranty....Hopefully, I won't have to use it!

• 2 weeks later...