Target, where are you?

rgb

I'll pop over and check the supplies of my local target tomorrow. I've got a friend that works that and SWEARS she hasn't heard a thing. But then, she says they are keeping it very hush-hush! Since my Target is across the street from the WalMart, they are very, very competitive. She says the managers have seen the WalMart BF ad (from here, she thinks!)

She's keeping her ears open!

June

I'll pop over and check the supplies of my local target tomorrow. I've got a friend that works that and SWEARS she hasn't heard a thing. But then, she says they are keeping it very hush-hush! Since my Target is across the street from the WalMart, they are very, very competitive. She says the managers have seen the WalMart BF ad (from here, she thinks!)

She's keeping her ears open!

June

Its gonna be huge...(maybe it'll appear as a 2 week statement!):yelclap::singer:

I was in Target tonight looking for end cap clearances :) but they were VERY few and far between. :( I was so disappointed. I did however see LOTS of items on the top shelf stacked to the ceiling. 2 different Lexmark printers one with a fax mac and one inkjet. Lots of boom boxes and cd players, and tons of the Target gift packages they usually run for $10.