Video Games and Accessories Buy One Get One 50% Off at Amazon!

sweetdiggity

This is not a part of their 19 days of deals in video games, but is a separate promotion.

Amazon has select video games and accessories Buy One Get One 50% off!

Lots of popular titles are included.

Shipping is free on orders of $25 or more or with Prime.

Add two qualifying games to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically at checkout!

I was watching a bunch of these games and every one I was watching went up in price when this sale went on :( Today is the Sony Move day and a lot of that stuff went up in price to go in the B1G1-50% off sale, rather than down in price for the Sony day sale. (not impressed that the sony sale only had 9 items in it, and most are the same type of thing, move bundles...hoping their lightening deals come through)

The B1G1-50% sale is still good if both things you are buying were full price to begin with and are similar in price to each other. But watch out for things that have been lower until today.

I just got Sing Star Party Pack (game and 2 mics on PS3) for FREE! Here's how. It is part of the buy 1 get 1 50% off sale, I bought something that cost more and then picked the Sing Star out of the current Lightening Deal right now, it took 50% off it AND applied the LD deal which took it down to about $1. The rest I used my Kindle Special Offer $5 off promo that is on the Kindle right now and it came up free AND paid for taxes. I'm happy now. I had no intention of buying that before!

I just got Sing Star Party Pack (game and 2 mics on PS3) for FREE! Here's how. It is part of the buy 1 get 1 50% off sale, I bought something that cost more and then picked the Sing Star out of the current Lightening Deal right now, it took 50% off it AND applied the LD deal which took it down to about $1. The rest I used my Kindle Special Offer $5 off promo that is on the Kindle right now and it came up free AND paid for taxes. I'm happy now. I had no intention of buying that before!

Wow, good for you - that is a smokin' deal!! :)

Thanks so much op......my daughter wanted the sims 3 with pets game but they wanted 49.99 for it..I cant financially afford it but was able to get the sims 3 and the sims 3 pet expansion pack for 29.96 becausse of the b1g1 free...and i have free shipping...i am so excited because this is all she asked for christmas and now she will get it...I am in tears....thanks again...

How do I find the special offers??? Thanks for any help

Click on home, then menu, then it will be down almost to the bottom of the list. It will have a page or sometimes 2 of offers. You go to the offer and click to open it, then click the "email me" part to have it mailed to you and then the email will have the code. If it's something like, 10% off of certain products, there will be a link in the email as well that takes you to a page with only those products. The email has always been immediate for me so far.

Click on home, then menu, then it will be down almost to the bottom of the list. It will have a page or sometimes 2 of offers. You go to the offer and click to open it, then click the "email me" part to have it mailed to you and then the email will have the code. If it's something like, 10% off of certain products, there will be a link in the email as well that takes you to a page with only those products. The email has always been immediate for me so far.

Thanks, but I tried all that but nothing shows up.

I did Home then menu and my options are as follows

Turn Wireless off

Shop in Kindle Store

View Archived Items

Search

Create New Collections

Sync & Check for items

Settings

Experimental

There is nothing about offers on there at all:) The box says Special Offers Includes special offers and Sponsered Screensavers that display when you are not reading. I got the $85 Kindle Keyboard 3G/WiFi from Target.

Turn Wireless off

Shop in Kindle Store

View Archived Items

Search

Create New Collections

Sync & Check for items

Settings

Experimental

There is nothing about offers on there at all:) The box says Special Offers Includes special offers and Sponsered Screensavers that display when you are not reading. I got the $85 Kindle Keyboard 3G/WiFi from Target.

I will PM you...

Is your wireless turned on? That's your first thing to do. Then make sure you are registered first. Be careful. I just turned on special offers on my kindle last week and somehow I bought 25 worth of chocolates from amazon local. The button must have gotten pressed while it was sitting down. It is an automatic payment and you don't have a code sent to you.

Turn Wireless off

Shop in Kindle Store

View Archived Items

Search

Create New Collections

Sync & Check for items

Settings

Experimental