Saints Row: The Third - Xbox 360 & PS 3 $39.99 shipped @ bestbuy.com

elite2058

Saints Row: The Third - Xbox 360

Sale: $39.99 free shipping

Reg: $59.99

Save: $20.00

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Saints+Row%3A+The+Third+-+Xbox+360/2330703.p?id=1218321173353&skuId=2330703&st=Saints Row: The Third - Xbox 360&lp=1&cp=1

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/2330/2330703.jpg

Saints Row: The Third - PlayStation 3 Sale: $39.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Saints+Row%3A+The+Third+-+PlayStation+3/2330658.p?id=1218321173225&skuId=2330658&st=saints row 3&lp=2&cp=1

Edited by elite2058

How do you get Amazon to price match? I assumed they didn't. Thanks

Well i just learned how to do it.It hasnt been done yet but i can almost bet they will.Go to Amazon and find the game.Scroll down a bit under the description and you will see a link that says something like let us know about a lower price like a price match type thing.A box will come up asking for a link and the price so make sure you go to BB website so you can copy and paste the link.

Well i just learned how to do it.It hasnt been done yet but i can almost bet they will.Go to Amazon and find the game.Scroll down a bit under the description and you will see a link that says something like let us know about a lower price like a price match type thing.A box will come up asking for a link and the price so make sure you go to BB website so you can copy and paste the link.

Not saying its impossible but from my experience and the experience of others, reporting a lower price doesn't mean anything. Amazon will internally match prices that they want to match; not those that consumers report.

No they don't.

From their website:

With the exception of TVs, Amazon.com doesn't price-match with other retailers (including those who sell their items on our website). We do, however, consistently work toward maintaining competitive prices on everything we carry.

call it what you will.there is a link on their website that if you submit a link to a item that you want and its a cheaper price more times than not within a few hours that item will be that price.Just like the UDraw 2 days ago.Everytime i have told them about a "price matching link" i have gotten my item for that price.Everytime .So yeah i'd say they price match.

No they don't.

From their website:

With the exception of TVs, Amazon.com doesn't price-match with other retailers (including those who sell their items on our website). We do, however, consistently work toward maintaining competitive prices on everything we carry.

I talked to a rep and I was able to get it for 40. ITs also part of buy 1 get one %50 off promotion.

Edited by bumpa