Meijer- 20% of gen. merchandise plus 10% & 10% for new credit card-$388 Ipad2

mommyspice2

When getting my groceries Wednesday I received a 20% off general merchandise coupon, good until 12-24-11, very few exclusions. I went to Meijer last night to purchase my Ipad2. I also opened a credit card. I bought the $599 Ipad. The discounts were applied as follows:

20% off $599

10% off $479

10% off $431

final price $388 - yahoo!

At that price one for DS and one for DH

Was this a coupon u had to use? Or just telling you if you purchased that much you would get 20% off?

The 20% coupon I received was after I had only purchased about $20 in groceries. It was just a general merchandise 20% off coupon and I did not have to purchase any set amount to use it.

Afraid I don't know the answer to that. I did some searching online and can't find anything regarding this 20% off. So I would like to know the answer to that question as well! The OP said they bought groceries on Wednesday and now it's Saturday so I'm curious if the deal is still going on too?

Sue

At our Meijer when you receive a % off coupon on a future purchase it comes out with the coupons and not as a part of the receipt. (the receipt comes out of one part, coupons come out at another-similar to Kroger if you shop there) Hope this helps!