Family gift ideas

krissy72

This year we are buying family gifts for siblings instead of individual gifts for everyone. I have one Sister left that I cannot think of what to get. She just had a baby, yesterday, has an 11 year old son and a boyfriend. They really don't have much and I have no idea what to get her family. Anyone have any ideas?

You could maybe get one of the deals on Saveolgy or one of the others that are for $25 Target/or Walmart gift card with $50 Restaurant.com gift card and the movie tickets 2/12 from Savemore.com. They could have a night out to dinner/movie and p/u something at the store. I will be doing this for someone.

I was thinking a gift card to a restaurant or if you have a store that does dinners, maybe a card for that and a movie?? I remember when i had little ones, my office gave me a gift certificate (pre-giftcard days) to a local supermarket that did deli dinners and my MIL went and picked it up for me, dh traveled in those days and I had c-sections and could 't drive for 2 weeks... Having a meal that I didn't have to cook was wonderful! You could do a basket with nice paper plates and stuff so no one has to do dishes either! I'm sure the 11 year old would appreciate that.