Victoria's Secret Secret Reward

So I got a Secret Reward in November for a purchase I made which says it's good starting today thru 12/21. I tried to order some of the pjs I love and when I go to enter the SR info, I get this response "We're sorry. Due to overwhelming response, we cannot apply your Secret Reward at this time. Please try again soon."

Anyone else experiencing this and know what's up?

Oh no! At least you didn't double order?

I just want more flannel pjs.

Hey moms were you the one talking about spilled VS bubble bath? If I remember it seemed like its really bubbly and I'm looking for something that is super bubbly (like in Scarface lol) and whose bubbles last a while.

Packergurl-What are your favorite PJS at VS? I have 2 people I need PJS for and I was considering VS...But theres a lot of them. I need flannel, so your post caught my eye...

The Dreamer Flannel are my favorite favorite favorite!! I buy one new set every year, especially when I can get the free matching slippers. I hate sleeping in pants because they usually make me too hot but these are soft and thin yet very warm but not too hot. I love them. Just a tip, I'm 5'9", which isn't that tall, but I learned after the first year to order the long length instead of regular as they draw up just a bit and expose my ankle which drives me insane!

I'm having a hard time deciding between Teal Gingham, Red Snowflake, and Purple Metallic Plaid this year!!

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265646403386&c=Page&cid=1319078568386&pagename=vsdWrapper

Thanks so Much...I have a friend who's Mom passed away a few years ago. Their families "thing" was every year they got new flannel holiday pjs to open on christmas eve...I started sending them their christmas eve pjs every year after they lost their mom. I think I'm going to order and send the VS pjs. Thank You for the info!

Packergurl I do use VS and it was my cat who spilled some. I don't know if its normally that bubbley...my bath has 10 jets so even a teeny bit of anything turns into a bubble machine. It was actually just the body wash not a bubble bath :P

Oh okay. Then I'll just keep using what I use until I can afford to remodel my bathroom :)

Thanks so Much...I have a friend who's Mom passed away a few years ago. Their families "thing" was every year they got new flannel holiday pjs to open on christmas eve...I started sending them their christmas eve pjs every year after they lost their mom. I think I'm going to order and send the VS pjs. Thank You for the info!

You're very welcome. And that is very sweet of you!!