Monster High Hydration Station

LOL! I know, I'm asking a lot - a lotta discount anyway!

The thing is, I don't believe this toy is worth over $30. And it's only worth that much to me because DD wants it so badly. I'm just thinking that I might be missing something. I keep checking Kohl's to make sure they haven't gotten it. With all the coupons/Kohl's cash it could have been a good deal there. I'm watching TRU in case they offer some sort of deal (20% coupon, GC offer, etc.). TRU almost had me sold when then offered $10 Dawn of the Dance dolls and a free gift with purchase, but my store never got the free gift w/ purchase item. I have a $5/$50 coupon for Kmart which might help if I can't find it anywhere else.

I just feel like I'm missing something. If I can't find the set itself on sale I am hoping to find a store that offers a $10/$50, % off purchase, bonus gift, or cash back.

Hi! A lot of people got a $5 credit for Amazon.com for a mess up on black friday on the lighting deals. If you had shopping the lighting deals i'd put her in your cart go to check out and see if it gives you the $5 off that would make it $30 . No idea why they gave the $5 off but I and many others got it and noticed it when we went to check out. If it didn't give you the $5 you can always not go threw with the order and back out

LOL! I know, I'm asking a lot - a lotta discount anyway!

The thing is, I don't believe this toy is worth over $30. And it's only worth that much to me because DD wants it so badly. I'm just thinking that I might be missing something. I keep checking Kohl's to make sure they haven't gotten it. With all the coupons/Kohl's cash it could have been a good deal there. I'm watching TRU in case they offer some sort of deal (20% coupon, GC offer, etc.). TRU almost had me sold when then offered $10 Dawn of the Dance dolls and a free gift with purchase, but my store never got the free gift w/ purchase item. I have a $5/$50 coupon for Kmart which might help if I can't find it anywhere else.

I just feel like I'm missing something. If I can't find the set itself on sale I am hoping to find a store that offers a $10/$50, % off purchase, bonus gift, or cash back.

I totally agree with you on this toy...The reviews are not very good...Many say it is noisy...But it is one of the only 2 things my 9 DD asked for LOL...So I didnt mind paying more...I only wish Kohls carried it..I could buy this 5x with all the Kohls cash I have right now.

mattel.com has it back in stock for 39.99. They have a 20% discount and free shipping offer from 6:00 pm tonight (Thursday) to 6:00 am tomorrow morning (Friday). My total was $31.99. You dont need a code it is automatically taken off at checkout.

mattel.com has it back in stock for 39.99. They have a 20% discount and free shipping offer from 6:00 pm tonight (Thursday) to 6:00 am tomorrow morning (Friday). My total was $31.99. You dont need a code it is automatically taken off at checkout.

Yippie! I just got her (I hope) for 31.99!

I was getting worried! By the time I decided to buy her from Yoyo, she was out of stock. As a matter of fact, this toy is OOS everywhere I look (except for a few places selling her above retail). I'm so happy that I not only found it, but found a deal on it. Now I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that Mattel sends her out, and quickly so I can stop looking.

Note: There was a banner offering a 10% off code when you sign up for emails. The code came right away, but cannot be used with the 20% off - it's one or the other. Once I entered the 10% off code I couldn't get it to come off and had to order by phone to get 20%.