Log splitter...electric or gas... <300?

pryan67

well, I burn wood in the fireplace...not so much for heat as for pleasure...we have LOTS of trees...and splitting by hand is difficult (especially elm)...and especially recently has I hurt my rotator cuff...makes it tough to swing an axe or a maul :)

I know what you mean. My husband works construction and tore his in two places last spring. THought it was a heart attack. BY the time the mri located the tears, it was healing. Now the other one is the same way.

well, I burn wood in the fireplace...not so much for heat as for pleasure...we have LOTS of trees...and splitting by hand is difficult (especially elm)...and especially recently has I hurt my rotator cuff...makes it tough to swing an axe or a maul :)

Well, mine was from martial arts...got thrown in Ninjutsu, and rolled...bad thing...person throwing me held onto my wrist...worse thing :)

I can split oak ok with an axe...just have to do it left handed...but elm I can't do...so I just need a cheap one that will split the elms (I have probably 5 cords worth that I need to eventually split)