Best Buy Cancelled my itunes order!

jovifan4life

I am so mad! I was up half the night waiting to order my stuff from Best buy and got to order the $100 itunes card for $80 but when I put it in my cart it came up $60! thought great! Well yesterday I got an email from Best Buy saying it was a mistake for the $60 price so they cancelled my order!!!! Did anyone else??? Who can I call about this?

Happened to both my orders. It was a price mistake. I wasn't expecting much, but it was worth a shot. I think if it was a product they had a bigger markup on they might have eaten the loss, but with iTunes cards, I doubt they are making much if any $ on them even at the $80 sale price, so it would have been a big loss for them to take with the thousands that were being ordered.

I am so mad! I was up half the night waiting to order my stuff from Best buy and got to order the $100 itunes card for $80 but when I put it in my cart it came up $60! thought great! Well yesterday I got an email from Best Buy saying it was a mistake for the $60 price so they cancelled my order!!!! Did anyone else??? Who can I call about this?

Give me a call. I'll tell you this:

Errors on Our Site

Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Best Buy reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Best Buy will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Best Buy's Return Policy.