GottaDeal.com Black Friday Poll

bigjimslade

I pulled the all nighter this year (7:00 pm at WM to 7:00 am at the mall) but will not do it again next year. I should have gone home and slept until 4:00 after I finished at WM at 10:15. All of the deals I got at the mall were still available at 4:00. I may reconsider going to WM at all next year if they do not come up with a better system. It was just a mess and if I was looking for electronics no way I would have gone there. A friend of mine waited for TVs and it took her 3 hours to check out. Crazy!

I did all of my online shopping with BestBuy. Waited up all night until the sale finally went live at 6 am. Ordered my Ipad 2 and stove and went to bed. Got about 3 hours of sleep, before getting up to cook Thanksgiving dinner. We went to Walmart around 8pm Thanksgiving night. Got everything we needed there except movies, and went on to the mall, then to Kmart. The movies and games were such a mess at Walmart that I did not attempt it, however we went back after we were finished with everything else and got all the movies I needed. The stores were more hectic than ever. I have been doing BF for 20+ years now, and have never saw it quite like this.

And yes I visit Gotta Deal 365 days a year. :gdthums:

Edited by Kim3498

We did both online and in store starting with best buy at 6am turkey day then cvs on thanksgiving then left for walmart at 630 got in line for one of the 198 laptops for my little sister. While she waited inline I did the 10pm sale got everything I needed except the 2.89 mini chopper and sheets. Saw a lady get hit in the head with a waffle maker because someone thought she pushed in front of them it was severe. Chaos. After 12am sale went to target for board games and kohl but lines were to long so quickly got online and bought the stuff I needed from their websites plus found a 20% off coupon plus free ship from kohls and 7$ off coupon plus free ship from target so it was cheaper then in store. Then we went to a different walmart where it was way less chaotic and I picked up some odds and ends like the 99 tv that we didn't really need cause we got 3 of the 74$ dynex at BB online. After thus went to meijers loaded up cart and waited till 4 to checkout. Then went to jcpenny for somethings my mom wanted. Then went home and dropped of my sis who had fallen asleep in the car. Then went to homedepot and bought cabinets for our basement remodel then on to staples for DVD and my mom wanted that cell phone they had for a penny with new two year agreement. After this ran to michaels and got a picture framed. Then went home unloaded my car and started dinner for the family didn't get to crash till 6 pm that night I was up straight from 5 am wensday morning till 6pm Friday no wonder I'm sick now but will definitely do this again