Electronics not until Midnight?!?!

kelemvor

Did anyone else hear this rumor? Or maybe it's confirmed.

Walmarts are opening at 10PM but you can't buy electronics until Midnight? If that's true, there's going to be riots at the stores as I've not seen or heard this advertised at all..

What do you mean not advertised?.. First page of the ad says "Friday 12am Electronics"

I haven't seen the ads. I've just seen commercials and heard on the radio and all they say is stores open at 10PM. Wasn't planning on going there but was just surprised about this. No idea how they're planning on managing this in the stores...

I haven't seen the ads. I've just seen commercials and heard on the radio and all they say is stores open at 10PM. Wasn't planning on going there but was just surprised about this. No idea how they're planning on managing this in the stores...

They've done the staggered sales before and it's gone okay. Also, I would hope that most people would not show up on Thanksgiving without even knowing what's in the ad but you never know. Fwiw, the commercial I've seen does show electronics @ midnight. Not all electronics but most of the major ones...