Amazon: Taken on Bluray for only $7.99!

sweetdiggity

Amazon has Taken on Bluray for only $7.99 (73% off original price)

It shows a Special Offer that you will get a $4 Amazon Instant Video credit with the purchase however the dates for the promo have expired. It's misleading for that to still be on the product page! If you buy this (or already have) it's worth a try with CS to try to get a credit.

This is a really good movie! :D

Shipping is FREE on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HameCDvlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by sweetdiggity

Hate to be the one to point this out, but:

snip-Terms and Conditions

To take advantage of this promotional offer (offer), you must purchase a qualifying DVD or Blu-ray disc between October 26, 2011 and November 16, 2011 from Amazon.com.

-Snip

That's odd, Amazon is usually good about these things and once a promo is over, they take down the offer. Since it's still showing after the dates have passed, it's worth a try to call CS and request a credit if you don't get one.

Thanks for pointing that out. It's misleading to still have that offer on there!

well its still on their page, you don't think they will honor it, how do you take a screen shot and save it, I bought because of the $4 credit

To take a screenshot, go to the page and press the "prt scrn" button on your keyboard (should be next to the F12 button)

Then, go to Paint and paste it. Then save it and you're done. You could make the size smaller if you want but that's the basics of grabbing a screencap and saving it.

I have a screenshot if you need it at some point, let me know and I'd be glad to help.

Sorry about the credit. I really suggest contacting them and telling them you bought it because of the credit.

Usually the people in chat are helpful. Good luck. :)

After purchase it told me this:

Congratulations. Your recent DVD or Blu-ray purchase has qualified you for a $4 promotional credit toward the purchase of content from Amazon Instant Video. The credit will be applied directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your product ships once processing is complete.

After purchase it told me this:

Congratulations. Your recent DVD or Blu-ray purchase has qualified you for a $4 promotional credit toward the purchase of content from Amazon Instant Video. The credit will be applied directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your product ships once processing is complete.

Me too.