JCPenney.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

JCPenney will start their online Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving Day according to what is printed in their Black Friday ad.

They have also confirmed to us that the sale is scheduled to start at 1am EST on Thursday morning.

My prices go back to just the sale prices just as im about to check out. They are fine in the bag but on step 3 before payment it goes back to what it was an hour ago. Anyone else have this?

Having the same issue. The Sale Price appears in red on the left side of the page but the actual price charged is the non sale price. After waiting 30min on the phone the JCP guy said the sale starts at 3am est. I just keep checking till they are all correct!

Jacquelyn

ZZZZZZZ....What? Oh yea! Just finished mine about 5 min ago too. I wanted to get the MYPoints points and use 2 Giftcards I bought at Kroger. All that worked! Now sleep for a few hrs, get up and make green bean casserole. Chug over to my brothers house by 1pm. Finish by 5-6pm. Catch a few more Zzzzs and get up for Walmart!

At 52 I've been doing the BF sales for 30 years! My boys are College and HS now but it still pays off!

Good luck with the rest of the shopping all! Enjoy the satisfaction of the deal!

Jacquelyn

JCPenney will start their online Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving Day according to what is printed in their Black Friday ad.

They have also confirmed to us that the sale is scheduled to start at 1am EST on Thursday morning.

Nope, they lied Brad. It was 3 AM!:clapping:

Still have to hit the store tomorrow AM to get the Snow Globe (have several years worth!) and get to Wally World at 10pm Thursday.

Jacquelyn