the shopping list feature

outnumbered

Ok, it's already TONS better than last year because it remembers what I've put on it...but I just realized that it'd be even more helpful if there was a "notes" section to it. Either letting us add comments to the items we pick, or just a general text box to type in at the end of the list. My boys were discussing lightsabers tonight and told me they wanted new ones--which is convenient as that is what Santa is putting in their stockings. ;) But they have specific color requests and everything and it would be nice to be able to put down that Brian wants red and Christopher wants green, because I tend to forget things.

If you can't work this in now--maybe next year? :D

Yes, remember that for next year. In fact we are going to have a "2006 Suggestions" thread in the BF forum very soon (before everyone leaves) so we can get some ideas to make next years site even better :)

If I am posting that I am not going to be able to remember my kids' color choices several weeks from now, what makes you think that I am going to remember to suggest this again later on? :tongue1:

I'll do my best, LOL, but save this post. ;)

How do I get to the shopping list feature? I'm new here. I thought I read in one of the post that if you can't make it out on BF that I can put what I want in my cart and someone would e-mail me when it becomes available?

Thanks for your help.