Is anyone else noticing sale prices aren't great?

kas3

For the sake of all you guys that want one (or more), I hope your store gets more CPK newborns than the 15 or so I saw at my walmart yesterday (before they yanked them off the shelf!)

~H~

Yeah I think it's gonna be a 3 ring circus with these. If there is not many I am sure there is gonna be some fights started.

I am pretty excited so far with the ads. So much so I am gonna have a time getting all I want.

I don't know there's a few things I'm ready to get.

I want the GBA @ Walmart. Also, I'd like the MP3 player from Sear's. Then possibly the B1G1 magentix sets from Toys R Us.

I need a 13 in TV w/ DVD and I haven't seen one yet on sale BF. So, I guess I'm getting that regular price. I found one at Walmart for $99 everyday.

It's mostly the GBA and MP3 I'm most excited for.

I'm a little underwhelmed too. A lot of the higher end items seem like a great deal 899 for a 51" TV ain't bad. But I always travel on Thanksgiving and something that big won't fit in the back of the wife's neon! I'm kind of bummed that there aren't many Free After Rebate items... There's always lava lamps, powers strips, CDR spindles, mice that are usually free... Now all CompUSA has is bargain Basement Software :( I'm hoping Best Buy and Circuit City Come through. Last years 24 Seaon 1 box set for $12 was decent.

I'm getting annoyed that I click the links to see how much savings it is on BF to see the price is the same right now. What gives? Looks like I'm hitting the PX first to do a lot of PMing snd if I'm lucky they will have CP babies cause I am sure Walmart will be cleared out by the time I get there. PX has a $20 dvd player so I was happy to see that

Mara