Best Buy Premiere Silver Early Access

jdsmooth

So many people tried to get things and failed on the internet. it is a shame that their servers couldn't handle the traffic. They need to use their customers for a stress test before an event like this! I couldn't even order a flipping Harry Potter movie, and I was right outside the front door!

Is that 24" tv that big of a deal really? It's a Dynex, I wasn't planning to get it this year but now I'm wondering. I intend to get the 42" Sharp though. A friend with me plans to get the Dynex though.

Yes it was. I tried to help people, and when some made me mad with their line cutting, I retaliated by asking all in my group to obtain the big ticket items that the jumpers were after. We had a guy here who let his wife in, who then let two of her friends in line which were right behind us. We got extra Dynex and Sharps and some of the cutters hopes were then dashed. We hooked up some of the people who didn't cut in the store by giving tickets away. Hot items breed contempt and I saw that even the Dynex was such an item.

Yes it was. I tried to help people, and when some made me mad with their line cutting, I retaliated by asking all in my group to obtain the big ticket items that the jumpers were after. We had a guy here who let his wife in, who then let two of her friends in line which were right behind us. We got extra Dynex and Sharps and some of the cutters hopes were then dashed. We hooked up some of the people who didn't cut in the store by giving tickets away. Hot items breed contempt and I saw that even the Dynex was such an item.

I'm sure you made there day. Greatful that you did it, to make the cheaters miss out on the hot items.

I'm sure you made there day. Greatful that you did it, to make the cheaters miss out on the hot items.

I had assigned numbers past my group anyway, so the people knew exactly where they stood even before i upped the ante. (In other words, my group could have taken up to 9 of each item.) The problems arose when those who were specifically told to abide by the number system decided to cheat others in line by adding family members at the last minute. I had given everybody enough time to declare how many were in each group. They failed, and wanted justice. I gave the numbers to the manager and when he heard of the line cutting by the front 50, he threw them out! Serves them right. I am currently hooking up church members at no extra charge on leftover TVs and Laptops.

Same thing happened to us. TazErase had a sign in sheet for the first 50 people, so you could put down who was going to be in your group. That caused problems, and some people were saying that the sign in sheet was not from BB so not going to be honored. I have to say the Manager did honor the sheet even though he was a jerk in other ways.