With 10 days til Black Friday, what last minute surprise will there be...if any?

djsigma

Could Amazon be the shocker of the last 10 days with countless price matching of competitors?

Will Best Buy or Walmart put out a last minute supplement ad to get an edge on the competitions?

What is the possibility of a Groupon for a major retailer materializing in the coming days to steal the show when it comes to Black Friday sales?

What do you think COULD be a last minute surprise? Or have we seen everything there is as far as major sale items?

Share your thoughts! :D

Keeping fingers crossed that Amazon comes out of the gates hard with a "get everything Monday-Wednesday and actually get to spend time with your family Thursday instead of in line" push LOL

Seriously though as much as walmart is getting knocked around for that 10pm opening you would think Amazon would just capitalize the HECK out of it by matching them ahead of time

Keeping fingers crossed that Amazon comes out of the gates hard with a "get everything Monday-Wednesday and actually get to spend time with your family Thursday instead of in line" push LOL

Seriously though as much as walmart is getting knocked around for that 10pm opening you would think Amazon would just capitalize the HECK out of it by matching them ahead of time

Hoping for this!

I was counting on Amazon but the last two days have been duds for me and the movie listing doesn't interest me. I will hold out hope but I don't know.

Ive posted in numerous threads already about Amazon.You must wait.Ive done Amazon for years and their sales always come though.Granted for the most part they are one day sales and go quickly but if you have the time to sit and watch you wont be disappointed.Amazon always PMs stores with prices it just may not be at our conveince.