Sears TV's BF, will they be online?

571COALTON

Not sure, but the one I wanted last year was on sale the whole week before black friday. I bought it on the Saturday before. I intended to wait, but my zenith 18 year old console died that day. I live an hour away, so I called and paid over the phone and drove down there a few days later to pick it up. There was a 5% discount that day for using a sears card, so I actually got it cheaper.

I'm also trying to get that 60" Sharp LED without having to deal with the store at 4am. hopefully they do have it online or cheaper this weekend then we wont even have to worry bout it.

I am a little apprehensive though since I cant seem to find this model on any other website beyond the retailers like Best Buy and Amazon. Not finding it on Sharp's product website.

with the info just posted today looks like we are in luck

This year, customers no longer have to wait until Black Friday to save. Circulars for Sears deals are available weeks in advance on searslocalad.com, which provides real deals in real-time from local Sears stores using frequent inventory updates and access to ads 24 hours a day. Plus, shoppers can take advantage of services such as Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store, ship-to-store and free shipping options.

They are usually also on sale the whole week before. Last year, my tv quit the Sunday before thanksgiving. I called sears to ask questions about it adn they told me the tv's were all on sale the whole week before. The only difference was if I waited till Thursday I would get more reward points. I paid by phone and 3 days later drove down and picked it up.

Also if you are interested in the Sharp 60" the same model is currently on sale at Best Buy for the $999 price that Sears will be charging on Black Friday. Since its still listed as 1399 in store and online you can price match it and get an additional 10% off the difference. I purchased mine today for $949 before taxes with the pricematch, I believe you can also do the pricematch online at sears.com.

Also if you are interested in the Sharp 60" the same model is currently on sale at Best Buy for the $999 price that Sears will be charging on Black Friday. Since its still listed as 1399 in store and online you can price match it and get an additional 10% off the difference. I purchased mine today for $949 before taxes with the pricematch, I believe you can also do the pricematch online at sears.com.

Can you tell me how you did this? I just attempted online and through the phone and both would not do it. The online chat person told me they do not match sale prices! By the time the phone person was able to listen to me to get to Best Buy's website it was not available in my area. I'm not happy.

Salesman looked it up online at the Best Buy website and had this o.O look on his face, then had to get managerial approval. He didnt say whether or not he checked for local stock in the area but the Sears only had 1 on the floor and I believe my local Best Buy had a few.

They did try to push that extended warranty on me a lot.

I just bought it on Amazon. They matched the 999.99 and no tax! Also got a squaretrade warranty through the square trade site. If you use the code "INTRODUCTION" you get 20% off of squaretrade warranties!

Link to that TV on Amazon: HERE

neboo - I just posted that deal in the Online Deals forum - credits to you.

Sharp 60" 1080p 120hz LED HDTV - $999.99 ($1699.99) @ Amazon.com

Edited by noehlp