k-cup deals

khuddle

if you have a kohls charge they occasionally have kcups on sale at the same time they have kohls cash and 30% off with a kohls charge, my latest order the 18 pack boxes were about 8.40 a piece, which is as cheap as ive seen them in a long time.. when i run out in between those sales, i use amazon.. enjoy your new keurig!! my husband loves his, even tho the k cups are an expensive habit lol..

don't foreget Bed Bath and Beyond.....sign up for their email and get 20% off coupons emailed to you that you can use in store or online for KCups.

If you go in the store they don't normally have a ton of flavors, especially if you want tea. Talk to the employees and they can go through the "Beyond" list with you and you still get 20% off (with the coupons, 1 per box) and free shipping. Don't forget most stores will let you use 20% off per box, plus the $5 off min. purchase coupons together.

I've also gotten decent deals at Target when they are on sale. Depends on the flavors, the Raspberry Truffle is usually best priced at Target, but Iced Teas at BB&B. Also Keurig has 10% off if you join their free club (which you will if you get your buy 2 get 2 deal). They have great customer service. I've had to complain 2 or 3 times and each time I got a great coupon with free shipping. My last one was 2 free boxes and free shipping. Once they sold me a 5 pack but shipped the wrong one and replaced it with a whole 24 count box of what I ordered. There are lots of sites that have Kcups and people swear by their great deals, but I've never used. Coffeerocket.com, bigcatcoffees.com, greatcoffee.com and of course Amazon has some good deal depending on flavor and size. Also greenmountaincoffee.com has some good deals and a decent club to join. If you know anyone else with a Keurig you could go in together on some variety packs to try. The more you get at some of these sites the bigger the discount.

if you have a kohls charge they occasionally have kcups on sale at the same time they have kohls cash and 30% off with a kohls charge, my latest order the 18 pack boxes were about 8.40 a piece, which is as cheap as ive seen them in a long time.. when i run out in between those sales, i use amazon.. enjoy your new keurig!! my husband loves his, even tho the k cups are an expensive habit lol..

I always order from Kohl's when they are on sale during the 30% off and can get free shipping. They have a great selection and I don't have to leave my house!

thanks so much for everyone's input! Lots of great info!

Now.. what are your favorite flavors. We tried the hot chocolate last night and it turned out very watery. We happened to have some hot coco on hand so we added that adn it was find.

DH said his coffee was watery this morning as well. We figure we just need to get the settings right. We were useing the 7.25oz setting as we figured that was the standard one.

A trick for the hot chocolate is to put milk in half the cup and brew a smaller size. Not as hot though. Maybe warm up the milk first?

DH loves the raspberry truffle, breakfast blend and a few others i cant remember We both love the apple cider. I M a tea drinker and love orange mandarin and lemon zinger.