Official "Where is this store's ad?" & "Does this store do BF?" Thread

Brad

Sorry I'm just getting back to this thread - work is crazy! :) I usually scan the ads & posts while at work. What are the possible % off on the cards? Does LEGO usually have a sale in addition to the scratch offs? :) Thanks!!

Last year they did scratch off cards for a percentage off. Good luck!

Disney is calling it Magical Friday.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20101118006895/en/Disney-Store-Readies-Magical-%E2%80%9CBlack-Friday%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%9CCyber

Bargain-hunters and night owls can get a head start on holiday shopping this year as Disney Store prepares to open more than 130 stores nationwide at midnight on “Magical Friday” Nov. 26 (Black Friday). Guests who arrive between midnight and 10 a.m. can take advantage of 20 percent off all items and “Magical Friday” deals as low as $5. DisneyStore.com will continue the holiday cheer with one-day online-only prices on more than 1,000 gifts on Cyber Monday (Nov. 29). Guests can check DisneyStore.com daily for the day’s Top 10 selling items to inspire gift ideas to round out their holiday shopping list.

Come on Bon Ton, where are you?

I'm still waiting on this one too but here it is called "Herberger's." Last year they released it on their website before I saw it on here. I just keep checking their site but nothing yet...

I'm also anxious to see what coupons Barnes & Nobles will have along with Scheels, Hallmark, and a few other smaller stores.

Practically the entire Tucson Mall is opening at midnight! BLEGH! To include American Eagle and Aeropostle... which I will never go to on black friday because there is a line outside the doors with security guards monitoring it - it is THAT crazy! dELiA's is having a black friday special with their jeans/jeggings buy one get one free - I have to go there since they have the only jeans that fit my daughter decently. They are also having a 3 day sale on their graphic tees - buy 2 for $15, hoodies, sweaters and boots each $15.