L-Max Leapster at Walmart on BF

crix101

The main walmart ad shows the L-Max Leapster and three games. The List says that it is the Leapter and three games for 89.00. Could that be right? What a deal if so! What do you guys think? The reason that I think it is the L-max is because of the game packaging. Maybe it is just l-max for 89.00, games sold separately. ?????

Ok found the place where you are looking...hmmmm...! I can't tell if it's all three games and the leapster for 89.00 or not!! Now i am excited!! I hope it is!!! Why would they show the three games up there like that!!?? Hope we find out soon!! Thank you for posting this!! :)

The games it shows are Dora, Spongebob and Spider man isnt it? Anyway, we will have to wait until the ad comes out or we get a better scan. What is everyones opinion on the Lmax vs. the Leapster. It seems the only difference is the on screen capabilities. If you use it on the road mostly, will there be much use in the extra $?

The only difference between the leapter and the l-max is the ability to plug it into the TV. I was thinking this would be a good feature on the road also because it can then be plugged into the monitor of a portable DVD player which i am getting from Walmart on BF (Emerson dual screen 7" for $149).