Lowe's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Will they take the 10% moving coupon on BF? We just moved and we have literally 5 of them! I just checked the back and they say "Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount." Do they mean discount like the military discount or discount like "This is the best sale you're ever going to get so don't be greedy" discount.

We need a washer/dryer and every penny counts.

If I may a better suggestion on one of the grills they have. The char duo grill they have $199 is a good grill but the metal is thin and it does not come with a smoker box. The smoker box is around $80 extra.

Academy Sports have the same thing with thicker metal and a smoker box.

http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10051_242959_-1?N=77985508

I purchased a grill a few months back and did my homework on both.

Can you use the 10% movers coupon and then get 10% with a military id as well?

No, you can't double dip extra discounts....for example, if something is marked on sale or clearance on the floor, you can take 1 additional discount....10% military, 10% moving. There's also a 5% discount or 18 months SAC if you use a Lowes charge.

I am not impressed.......and unless they made a TYPO on price, the 3 count candy cane or christmas tree pathway lights priced at 24.97 on page 15, are that very same price NOW, internet and in the store, I was there yesterday-- so that isn't even a sale price let alone, a BF price!

I was always jealous because Lowe's had BF deals I wanted but I didn't get them because the store was further away and by time I'd get there, deals would be gone...........now that there is one close to me, they have nothing I want...:(