Target Maps and Surprise TV deals?

princess01

I found the Target map, however only 3 of the many TV's are listed on the map :(

Anyone know where the 46" in Westinghouse TV on the front page of their ad will be located?? On the target map, the 3 TV's they have listed are near the sportsware/womens clothing area. With all the TV's they have on sale, I'm assuming they will have them spread out, but would like to find out where the 46" Westinghouse will be located.

This link takes me to last years page. My Target has been updated and the map isn't correct and I'm thinking the items aren't updated either. How can I find the map and info for this year?

Try this LINK, click on see this location and it should prompt you for your zipcode. Good catch on other link. I thought it looked odd and had posted so but then deleted it since I didn't notice all the changes and didn't want to ruffle feathers:P

The map doesn't have the xbox video games. Will they be where they normally are and locked up?

Try my link, it lists the games so should show location D too.

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/2day_sale_pc.jsp

Try this LINK, click on see this location and it should prompt you for your zipcode. Good catch on other link. I thought it looked odd and had posted so but then deleted it since I didn't notice all the changes and didn't want to ruffle feathers:P

Try my link, it lists the games so should show location D too.

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/2day_sale_pc.jsp

Thanks so much!

OOPS!!! I THINK IT'S 85.00...

I'm really not enjoying these maps. The Kindle is the main thing we need at Target and have no idea which way to go in the store once we get there. Does anyone have any ideas where they might put it?

Also, do you think they will have a lot of these in stock? I know it's different from store to store, but generally, will it be an easy score if we can't locate it right away?