Suave Holiday BODY WASHES --WHERE are THEY??

I am trying to find SUAVE Holiday Body washes! I "missed" them last year, although I began asking about them after Halloween, everyone looked at me like I was crazy at FIRST, then as it got closer to holidays they'd say I missed them...to which I replied, I've been looking all through your store since Halloween and I don't know how I missed them. I continued to ask until the 2 week of dec. and just gave up.

So this year, I began asking the SECOND week of October, and am STILL asking. I've been to Walgreens, Target and Walmart (in the past I've only seen them at Targets and Walmarts I've been to). and NOTHING so far, everyone telling me I am asking too early. the Suave website said nothing about them.... I googled tonight and found someone wrote on a blog that she found them in AUGUST, and on another site, someone found some in September!

Am I out of luck, if ANYONE finds them ANYWHERE can u please tell me what store Name and where in the store. ??

THEY HAVE SCENTS LIKE TOASTED VANILLA SUGAR (MY FAVE), PEPPERMINT BLISS, HOLIDAY PEAR AND CANDY APPLE. These body washes are cheaper than BBW and I like them just as well.

:gdinlove:I can't understand why they'd release them in SEPTEMBER, that is soooooooooo early.

Anyway, finally today I scored some--after calling Rite Aid(s) only one near me had some, I took them all 2 peppermint blis, 3 vanilla sugar and 2 candy apple-- NO PEAR :0( I am debating on whether to go further to try to get pear--but I will call before I go there, as it is high traffic area, don't want to waste gas, etc..

wooo hooo

:holiday07:wooo hoooo I called and found 3 holiday pear, and I am a happy elf!!:holiday09:

Also, I did NOT see this last week, on the main page of the Suave website in tiny WHITE letters left side, if you scroll waaaay down, you will see the words PRODUCT LOCATOR and you can click and bring down little boxes to search for things, that is how I found out--before that I was looking across the top where they had choices like Hair care, body, etc...only stores listed were RITE AIDS, of all the stores that sell Suave Products around here, only Rite Aid has these bodywashes! Well I will know for next year. :holiday08

• 2 weeks later...