Looking for a gun safe, ..if anyone knows of any deals

KevinK7

Looking for a gun safe, ...the taller ones that would hold rifles.

Would like to find one that is fireproof rated, ...holds approx. 15 rifles, ...and $500 or less.

I have seen a BF ad from Gander Mountain with the Liberty Centurion 22 for $549 , ...which may be what I end up focusing on.

(link to the NON-sale ad... http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=438254&pdesc=Liberty_Centurion_22_Capacity_Gun_Safe_textured_black_w/chrome_hardware&cname=Safes-Accessories&aID=510L1&merchID=4006&r=view )

As another thought, ...any Gander Mountain coupons out there that might be able to be applied to the above safe? ;)

Thanks in advance for any info.

Kevin

Tractor Supply Company has 2 for sale on BF. The one on the front page is $699

but they have one on page 7 for $549 (24 gun capacity)

HTH

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/scans/GottaDeal-TractorSupply-BF2011.pdf

THANK YOU!

...I was just at a local Tractor Supply (looking at the Winchester, ...the one on page 7 of the ad) and an employee 'hinted' (pretty much told me) it would be going on sale. This is the first I've seen the ad to confirm that... THANKS again. BTW, ...the Winchester seems to be a bit better of a safe than the Centurion that will be on sale at Gander Mountain (same $549 BF sale price)

Kevin

Thanks (Hanzie ; ) for the PM, ...on your post with the Dick's sale :)

...I'm going to make a trip there today to have a look. I've spent more time looking at these safes (than I'll admit to lol), ...but the Winchester keeps coming out on top. In this case though....$150 price difference really needs to be considered ;)

Thanks...again!

Thanks (Hanzie ; ) for the PM, ...on your post with the Dick's sale :)

...I'm going to make a trip there today to have a look. I've spent more time looking at these safes (than I'll admit to lol), ...but the Winchester keeps coming out on top. In this case though....$150 price difference really needs to be considered ;)

Thanks...again!

I hope you are happy with whatever you decide to get :)