Skylander's Promotion

peifgirl

If you are doing their Skylander's promotion with your "R" rewards card check your account. My did not give me credit for every item I purchased. Also I bought the guide and it rang up on my rewards account as something else completely. I called and they sent my "case" to corporate so I am waiting to hear back. I spent $120 in stuff so I know I hit their $100 mark to get the free figurine. The promotion runs 10/30-12/24.

I am sorry if this is in the wrong area I didn't know where it should go.

If you are doing their Skylander's promotion with your "R" rewards card check your account. My did not give me credit for every item I purchased. Also I bought the guide and it rang up on my rewards account as something else completely. I called and they sent my "case" to corporate so I am waiting to hear back. I spent $120 in stuff so I know I hit their $100 mark to get the free figurine. The promotion runs 10/30-12/24.

I am sorry if this is in the wrong area I didn't know where it should go.

Geez, what is their problem? I had the same thing happen to me when I bought mine. I bought when they had all video games's at buy 2 get 1 free, and get a free figurine with purchase of $120.00. I bought 2 of the starter sets (one for DS and other for nephew) and since there is no other game out that DS wanted I chose for the free one a 3 pack figureset. It rang up correctly but once the cashier rang up the free single figure it charged me for the 3 pack. Luckily I noticed it before I left the store and the cashier in Electronics dept fixed it then and there. I must admit my local TRU has great customer service.

No mine rang up correctly at the register. I am talking about the figurine you will get for free after spending $100 on Skylander merchandise. Not the b2g1 sale.

Yeah, I know what your talking about. You got a free single figure with that sale too, if you spent over $120.00. It took off the single figure and charged me for the 3 pack. I was suppose to get a free 3 pack and free single. They fixed it as soon as they realized what happened.