XBOX 360 with Kinect or PS3?

This will be for DS8 and DS almost 7. We have a WII with lots of moving games and I have absolutely no idea which system to go with. My kids will not be aloud to play bloody shooting people games if that makes a difference. Shooting at animals/zombies/aliens will be ok. This will be a combined present for them and will be their BIG gift. Advise, suggestions, anything would be great :)

I recommend the Xbox with Kinect. There are Kinect games that would be fun for their age. Wipeout in the Zone, (Wipeout 2 is also out) Kinect Sports. Not sure if they would like the Dance ones but Dance Central 1 & 2, Just Dance 3 are 3 that I know some boys locally like to play. Twistermania.

I recommend the Xbox with Kinect. There are Kinect games that would be fun for their age. Wipeout in the Zone, (Wipeout 2 is also out) Kinect Sports. Not sure if they would like the Dance ones but Dance Central 1 & 2, Just Dance 3 are 3 that I know some boys locally like to play. Twistermania.

:gdyeahthat:

I agree with racerfan. The Xbox 360 has alot more kid friendly games than the PS3.