Need help with the KMart Thanksgiving ad....

Angelseyes28

I am having problems also. I only get the one page, and when I click on any of the other store links, the list stays the same! I cannot see any other store now but KMART!

LMAO You're right. It's doing the same for me. Like I needed help in being confused.....I was confused enough already:rotflol:

It probably just has something to do with the server. I'm sure they will get it fixed in a jiffy:)

LMAO You're right. It's doing the same for me. Like I needed help in being confused.....I was confused enough already:rotflol:

It probably just has something to do with the server. I'm sure they will get it fixed in a jiffy:)

It's working again..but like I said before...no links.

I'm confused. I can see the Kmart sales just fine. Here is the link I am using:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/kmartthanks

The print ad for the Thanksgiving sale hasn't come out yet- has it?

I can see the list too(actually the list shows up reguardless of which store I click on lol) but the problem I am having is that some of the items(bold) are supposed to be links to the item so you can see what it looks like etc but none of the clickable items are working for me.

I'm sure it's just a server issue.

I can see the list too(actually the list shows up reguardless of which store I click on lol) but the problem I am having is that some of the items(bold) are supposed to be links to the item so you can see what it looks like etc but none of the clickable items are working for me.

I'm sure it's just a server issue.

Oh I see what you are saying- I am really not sure why the catagories are bold (toys, clothing ect) but when they have it up so the you can actually view what the item is- the item name itself will be bold. Like on the Sears ad

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/sears

See what I mean? None of the item names on the Kmart ad are bold soo none of them are clickable so that you are able to see the product

Oh I see what you are saying- I am really not sure why the catagories are bold (toys, clothing ect) but when they have it up so the you can actually view what the item is- the item name itself will be bold. Like on the Sears ad

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/sears

See what I mean? None of the item names on the Kmart ad are bold soo none of them are clickable so that you are able to see the product

I'm seeing the Kmart list in your sears link:g_laughin

Or wait, maybe I'm seeing the sears items in the kmart link. Ok now I have confused myself....who has these things on sale?

100-Count Mini Icicle Lights - Free AR

22 Piece Screwdriver Set - $4.99

3 Pack Twinkling Pathway Markers - Free AR

5-Piece Wood Tray Table Set - $19.99(this is in bold on my screen)

6 1/2' Pre-Lit Norway Fir Christmas Tree - $29.99

6 Sheet Strip Cut Paper Shredder - $9.99 AR

6' Bare Branch Christmas Tree - $19.99

I'm seeing the Kmart list in your sears link:g_laughin

Or wait, maybe I'm seeing the sears items in the kmart link. Ok now I have confused myself....who has these things on sale?

100-Count Mini Icicle Lights - Free AR

22 Piece Screwdriver Set - $4.99

3 Pack Twinkling Pathway Markers - Free AR

5-Piece Wood Tray Table Set - $19.99(this is in bold on my screen)

6 1/2' Pre-Lit Norway Fir Christmas Tree - $29.99

6 Sheet Strip Cut Paper Shredder - $9.99 AR

6' Bare Branch Christmas Tree - $19.99

ACE.