JC penny and Macy's

sanam

I love Penney's, but the store where we live now has closed down. Penny's has excellant door buster sales on bf, but it depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for clothes, that is a good place to be. Macy's can be expensive at times, but they also have good sales. Like someone before me has mentioned they "may" have a $10 off coupon in the paper. If you sign up to receive either of their sales notices, they will email them to you.

Good Tip!:holiday10

I got my boyfriend and other friend the most AMAZING leather jackets at JCPenny's last year. For like TWELVE dollars. (They were already on sale, plus the BF sale.) Of course, my boyfriend had to lose his, so I'm praying I can find it again, though I doubt it.

wow thats amazing. i wish i can find something like that for my husband too ...

do you know i went to jc penny and macy's and burlington and they hardly have any good stock outside. i was specifically looking for coats and they had NONE in my size. i am just wondering if they will take out fresh stock on Black friday or not? any clue on this one ?

I guess it depends on what you are looking for. I find great deals at Macys in the Home Store and Jewelry. I get my aunt a bracelet every year from there- usually have 50% off jewelry, plus additional 15% off during the door buster. Last year Macys east had the $10 off and a 50% coupon of one item. I used my 50% off coupon, and then later found something else I wanted. The clerk gave me 50% off when I asked if it would apply, even though i didnt have the coupon. Great customer service there.