JC penny and Macy's

sanam

Guest ddub221
I usually get the free snow globes from JC Penney every year. They usually have plenty of them, so no need to be the first in line.

yep especially for black friday sales , never .. i will be shopping for the first time on BF

Yeah, it's gonna be my first BF too. I just can't wait!!!

I've never bought any american newspapers... that's weird, cause I always buy magazines for my vocabulary improvement. I am fluent in English, but it's not my mother language, so... gotta study. And there's nothing better to study than magazines and newspapers. And of course, talking to native speakers.

Another question: will I be able to find light clothes, or only winter clothes? Maybe some sleevless tops or camis... that's what I need most.

Macys does very good on BF. And on weekends too. They also have all types of coupons. I don't think Macys is that expensive during the holidays this weekend they are having a major sale.

Is Macys definitely having a sale this weekend? Is it Friday-Sunday? Do we need coupons? Thanks!

Is Macys definitely having a sale this weekend? Is it Friday-Sunday? Do we need coupons? Thanks!

dont know about coupons but someone told me that they were having some major sales. lets see , i am subscribed to their newsletter, i am sure they will mail if there is any thing like that.will update you incase i get anything...

Yeah, it's gonna be my first BF too. I just can't wait!!!

I've never bought any american newspapers... that's weird, cause I always buy magazines for my vocabulary improvement. I am fluent in English, but it's not my mother language, so... gotta study. And there's nothing better to study than magazines and newspapers. And of course, talking to native speakers.

Another question: will I be able to find light clothes, or only winter clothes? Maybe some sleevless tops or camis... that's what I need most.

even i will be looking out for some light clothes...i think they would have some summer stock esp camis which is there year round i guess...

Penny's always has great door busters, depending between the 2 sales (WM & Penny) usually end up at both, but since we are a smaller town, usually get the free gift as well for being one of the first. Last year we about froze, so am hoping this year is warmer!!

I usually get the free snow globes from JC Penney every year. They usually have plenty of them, so no need to be the first in line.

I did not realize JCPenny did this! I keep hearing about these snowglobes and I really want one!!!! I did go to JCPenny during BF last year, but was clueless to this gift. :( :(

That's nice! I am hoping that since it's cold up there, light clothes might be cheaper...

i am looking for a nice woolen coat at jc penny ... i have been looking up their website everyday and the prices are a little exp rt now so waiting for the BF SALE...

I did not realize JCPenny did this! I keep hearing about these snowglobes and I really want one!!!! I did go to JCPenny during BF last year, but was clueless to this gift. :( :(

We also get the snowglobes each year. Our JCPenny store always has many of them and we usually get there around 11 am after our other shopping and there is usually a box outside the store with plenty of snowglobes. You don't even have to go in the store to get one! It is really nice!

We also get the snowglobes each year. Our JCPenny store always has many of them and we usually get there around 11 am after our other shopping and there is usually a box outside the store with plenty of snowglobes. You don't even have to go in the store to get one! It is really nice!

hey since you have gone to jc penny after 11am .. i wanted to know does the 50% sale on most stuff stay .since their early sales have 50% off .. does it stay after 11 as well?

hey since you have gone to jc penny after 11am .. i wanted to know does the 50% sale on most stuff stay .since their early sales have 50% off .. does it stay after 11 as well?

I have no clue....we usually don't go inside the store. I feel they have good sales throughout the year and so I buy alot of my BF stuff at other stores who have good sales on expensive stuff. (LS Ayres, Carson Pirie Scott) I then hit Kohls if I have time. I would assume that they have early bird sales and then if the sale isn't an early bird sale that the sale price stays the same all day. There early birds often last until 1pm though on other sale days, so BF might be the same way.

I have no clue....we usually don't go inside the store. I feel they have good sales throughout the year and so I buy alot of my BF stuff at other stores who have good sales on expensive stuff. (LS Ayres, Carson Pirie Scott) I then hit Kohls if I have time. I would assume that they have early bird sales and then if the sale isn't an early bird sale that the sale price stays the same all day. There early birds often last until 1pm though on other sale days, so BF might be the same way.

As far as if the merchandise stays, I don't know... I think they are pretty well stocked though.

As far as if the merchandise stays, I don't know... I think they are pretty well stocked though.

which stores do you think i should hit on BF since i want a nice woolen coat. i was thinking of going to jc penny, macys and might go to burlington..

i am looking for a nice woolen coat at jc penny ... i have been looking up their website everyday and the prices are a little exp rt now so waiting for the BF SALE...

I've never had a woolen coat... It's so hot here that nobody ever wears them. When I travel to the USA in Dec or Jan, I have to borrow coats!

I've been checking JCPenney's site too... I really hope I can get those camis!:giggle:

:)

I bought my wool coat 2 years ago on BF at Kohls...I believe it was around $70. I would try Kohls and Pennys

guess what , i went yesterday and saw a lovely woolen coat on sale at target for just 60 dollars... but unfortunately they didnt have my size. i am planning on going to the 2nd target store today to find out. its a really good deal... wish me luck ....:) ;)

:)

guess what , i went yesterday and saw a lovely woolen coat on sale at target for just 60 dollars... but unfortunately they didnt have my size. i am planning on going to the 2nd target store today to find out. its a really good deal... wish me luck ....:) ;)

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crossfing

Penney's had some great sales this past weekend for Veterens day. They had tons of clearance with an extra 40% off. I need to mark my calendar to remember this sale next year. I find when shopping for clothing I can't wait for the BF sales as by then the selections may be hit or miss and not worth it for the small amount I would save. I got a lot of childrens things at 50% with an extra 15% off. I am not sure the BF prices will be much better but on things with a low price point like these another 10% doesn't make that much difference.

Penney's had some great sales this past weekend for Veterens day. They had tons of clearance with an extra 40% off. I need to mark my calendar to remember this sale next year. I find when shopping for clothing I can't wait for the BF sales as by then the selections may be hit or miss and not worth it for the small amount I would save. I got a lot of childrens things at 50% with an extra 15% off. I am not sure the BF prices will be much better but on things with a low price point like these another 10% doesn't make that much difference.

yes but they have some stuff which would be 60 % off which i think would be a good deal to see...