Time zone for retailer's website to new day ?

2chia

Does, anyone know the time zone major retailers are on for their website ? Are they on EST or PST and what time do they change their website for the new day's sale ?

I dont want to stay up all night for .. Not sure if my body can't take that. Just wondering if anyone is keeping a tab on this...... I am on PST. usually the last one to know . :confused:

Each store is different, and they can change from year to year.

We'll have a tentative schedule the week of BF with when each store's sale is supposed to go online (including time zone).

Ick!!!! You mean to tell me that they don't keep the same time zone when is just regular sale ?!!

Thanks Brad... I know someone here would know this.... Didn't want to wake up and found out the item I REALLY wanted is gone.... For once I wish I am on a EST zone.

Ick!!!! You mean to tell me that they don't keep the same time zone when is just regular sale ?!!

Thanks Brad... I know someone here would know this.... Didn't want to wake up and found out the item I REALLY wanted is gone.... For once I wish I am on a EST zone.

Is there a specific store you are interested in?

Last year:

Macys was set to go live at 4 AM PT last year

Target - someone posted that they went live around 1 AM CT last year

4am not so bad... I am really bad at zoning. But,what is the 1am CT to PST ? Ick !!!! I guess my mouse finger need to warm up more.. Need get ready for the shopping.

Thanks