LeapPad™ Disney Ultimate Bundle for Girls Ages 4-7 Years 199.99 leapfrog.com

Illinoismom

http://s7.leapfrog.com/is/image/LeapFrog/VB00041_Value?$S1$

http://shop.leapfrog.com/leapfrog/jump/LeapPad%22-Disney-Ultimate-Bundle-for-Girls/productDetail/LeapPad-Bundles/MADRIDVB000041/cat710011?selectedColor=&selectedSize=&navAction=push&navCount=0&categoryNav=false

Join a learning party in pink—fit for every little princess—with this LeapPad Disney Ultimate Bundle for Girls!

Bundle includes: LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablet - pink, Disney Tangled and Princess learning games, pink case, adapter, battery recharger with 4 AA batteries and 1 LeapFrog® App Center Download Card (value of $20)

Introducing LeapPad™ Explorer, the personalized learning tablet just for kids with:

• A library of 100+ cartridge games, apps, digital books, videos and flash cards

(sold separately, also works with all Leapster Explorer™ games and apps).

Lol. Thank you. I looked too and didn't find any coupons. I did find out that they are having an early BF sale the 11th-13th. It will be on their Facebook page. :)

Good info! Thanks!

Yeah - don't hold me accountable for this, but I would think before the holidays are fully here, that this bundle will drop some more in price - so you can scoop it up now and have it for sure - or hold out time a little and see if it drops or if a code comes out.

Prices probably wont drop on the bundle because of popularity. This bundle is currently out of stock, but they do offer an auto update to let you know when it becomes available.

You 'might' be able to score the LeapPad in a local store like Target for a better deal... but so far the prices are pretty much the same everywhere.

Prices probably wont drop on the bundle because of popularity. This bundle is currently out of stock, but they do offer an auto update to let you know when it becomes available.

You 'might' be able to score the LeapPad in a local store like Target for a better deal... but so far the prices are pretty much the same everywhere.

I signed up for the updates and got an email yesterday that they were back in stock. I think I've changed my mind anyway and getting her a 3DS instead. ;)