Fisher-Price Magic Fairy Dora $19.99

ClearanceQueen

I went to Target with my Sears ad in hand. I grabbed the Fisher-Price Magical Fairy Dora, regular price $34.99. I handed the clerk my Sears ad to price match at $29.99. I handed the clerk my $5.00 coupon from Target (you can also print this on the Target website). Then I handed the clerk my $5.00 coupon from Fisher Price. Make sure to give the Target coupon before the Hasbro coupon. That brought my item down to $19.99.

I went to Target with my Sears ad in hand. I grabbed the Fisher-Price Magical Fairy Dora, regular price $34.99. I handed the clerk my Sears ad to price match at $29.99. I handed the clerk my $5.00 coupon from Target (you can also print this on the Target website). Then I handed the clerk my $5.00 coupon from Fisher Price. Make sure to give the Target coupon before the Hasbro coupon. That brought my item down to $19.99.

What Hasbro coupon coupon?

This is a YMMV type thing. The Target price match policy does not give you the sale price at another store AND a Target coupon. I have been turned down on more than one occassion on a deal like this. Target will PM another stores ad, but they are suppose to take off their coupon first and then they match the price.