Rite-Aid Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Yay! Thanks Brad!

Can someone give me the idiot's guide to the +up rewards thing... i want to make sure i am understanding it correctly. For example, if i buy a bunch of things with rewards in one transaction, and say get $10 in rewards, i can then make a seperate transaction right then and there and get $10 off that? Sorry if it's a dumb question but i have never used it before.

Yay! Thanks Brad!

Can someone give me the idiot's guide to the +up rewards thing... i want to make sure i am understanding it correctly. For example, if i buy a bunch of things with rewards in one transaction, and say get $10 in rewards, i can then make a seperate transaction right then and there and get $10 off that? Sorry if it's a dumb question but i have never used it before.

Yes, that is correct. There are like CVS Extracare bucks and are as good as cash excluding a few items (gift cards, alcohol, cigs etc they say on the bottom.)

Not seeing as many good deals in this ad as I did in CVS... but I do like the Home Depot GC deal (buy $50 gc, get $10 +up rewards)-- that would come in very handy for someone planning to go to Home Depot on BF too (or as a gift)! Thanks again, Brad!! :)